This post is also available in: Español
The information in the log files includes your IP address (Internet protocol), your ISP (Internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and what pages you visited through our site.
- I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
Homemade Skin Care Recipes – Recetas Caseras de Belleza by Susie Rodena has been adapted to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the LOPD Development Regulation. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI). It also complies with the laws in force within the United States of America.
Supervisor or person in charge of the processing of your personal data
Name: Sugmaylik Rodena
Business Name: Homemade Skin Care – Recetas Caseras de Belleza by Susie Rodena
Type of Business: Informative blog with beauty and lifestyle tips
Address: Tampa, Florida, USA
As provided by law, the data and information you share with this website will be treated under the data of “readers and subscribers of the website.”
All your data will be protected under the aforementioned laws in force.
Ethics that will be applied to protect your personal information
In the handling and protection of your data,Homemade Skin Care – Recetas Caseras de Belleza apply regulations that are in accordance with the new European regulations. These are:
- Integrity and Confidentiality: We guarantee that we will provide adequate security to personal data. As well as guarantee their confidentiality. This blog takes all necessary measures to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of your data by third parties.
- Data minimization: This blog promises to request only the necessary data according to the required services.
- Legality, transparency and loyalty: Always and in all cases, your prior consent will be requested to use your personal data only for the purposes for which they were required.
- Limitation of storage period: The data collected will be kept for as long as necessary. Below is more clearly detailed on this topic.
What personal information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
Among the types of Personal Data that this website collects, either directly or through third parties, there are: Cookie, Usage Data, email address, first name, last name (s) and website of the user.
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of the Usage Data, will be collected automatically when this website is used.
All the Data requested by this website are mandatory and the refusal to provide them may make it impossible for this website to proceed to provide the Service. In cases where this website specifically indicates that certain Data is not mandatory, Users will be free to not communicate such Data without this having any consequence on the availability or operation of the Service. Users who have doubts about what Data are required can contact the Owner or responsible for this website.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties that are obtained, published or shared through this Application and hereby declares that he has the consent of said third parties to provide said Data to the Holder.
When do we collect personal information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
The personal data collected on this website come from:
- Subscription form to the newsletter.
- Contact Form.
- Comments form in the different blog articles.
How do we use your information?
As explained above, this website has different ways of collecting personal data. That information is used only and strictly to provide the services that are required. For example:
- Newsletter subscription form: In this case, only the following personal data are requested – Name and email address of the user that you want to register. This is for the sole purpose of managing the list of subscribers and periodically sending the semantic bulletins that may include the most recent blog articles, as well as other necessary information regarding this blog and the services provided. These newsletters are managed by MailRelay, which will be responsible for saving this data on their servers.MailRelay also abide by the aforementioned laws and you can read their terms and conditionsHERE.
- Contact Form: In this case, the required information is the name and the email. This with the purpose of answering any question that the user has about the services of this blog, doubts, complaints or concerns about the handling of their data, as well as any other topic that they want to deal directly with the owner of the blog. For this purpose the service of Contact Form 7 and the data is stored in the database folder of the WordPress platform that I use for this blog.
- Comment Form: In order for the user to leave a comment, their name, email and website are requested if they have any. This data is stored in the comments folder of the WordPress platform that I use for the blog.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, Sugmaylik Rodena domiciled in Tampa, Florida, USA will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to Web Users and subscribers.
How do we protect your information?
The Holder will treat the User Data in an appropriate manner and will adopt the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the Data. The data processing will be carried out by means of computers and / or computer tools, following procedures and organizational modalities strictly related to the stated purposes.
In addition to the Holder, in certain cases, certain categories of authorized persons, related to the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal and systems administration department) or external contractors that provide services to the Holder (such may be accessed) as external providers of technical services, courier companies, hosting companies, computer companies, communication agencies) that will be appointed by the Holder as Treatment Managers, if necessary. An updated list of such persons may be requested from the Holder at any time.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and / or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. However, we use the usual malware scan. We do use a SSL certificate to better protect your information.
What are your rights?
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the processing of Data by the Holder.
Especially, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw your consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent when they had previously granted it for the processing of their Personal Data.
- Objection to the processing of your Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data, if said processing is carried out according to a legal basis other than consent. For more information, go to the corresponding section, below.
- Access to your data. Users have the right to know if their Data will be treated by the Owner, to obtain information about certain aspects of the treatment, in addition to obtaining a copy of the Data subject to the treatment.
- Verify and request the modification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and request that they be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your Data. Users have the right, in certain cases, to restrict the processing of their Data. In that case, the Holder will process his Data with the sole purpose of storing them.
- Delete or delete Personal Data. Users have the right, in certain cases, to obtain the deletion of their Data by the Holder.
- Receive your Data and transfer it to another person in charge. Users have the right to receive their Data in a standard, structured, mechanically readable format and, if technically possible, to transfer them to another responsible party without any impediment. This provision will be applicable provided that the Data has been processed through automated means and that the treatment is based on the consent of the User, in a contract of which the User forms part or that appears in the pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to file a complaint with the competent authority on the protection of personal data.
Details on the right to object to treatment
When the processing of Personal Data is of public interest, in the exercise of official powers granted to the Holder or on the occasion of a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users may oppose said treatment explaining a reason in relation to their particular situation to justify their objection.
Users should know that, however, in the event that their Personal Data are treated for commercial purposes, they may object at any time to such treatment without justification. To know if the Personal Data of the Users are being treated by the Owner for commercial purposes, they should consult the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request to exercise the rights of the User can be addressed to the Holder through the contact information provided in this document. Such requests will be processed by the Holder at no cost, as soon as possible and always within a period of one month.
How to request the file where your data is located on this website.
You can request information about all the data collected by this website, by filling out the form below.
Legitimation for the treatment of your personal data.
Our services, either to receive our newsletters or to answer any of your questions through comments on the blog or by direct contact through our email, require this consent that is requested.
The Personal Data of the User may be used for the legal defense of the Holder before a court or in the judicial phases prior to a possible lawsuit derived from the inappropriate use of this website or the related Services.
The User declares to know that the Holder may be required by the public authorities in order to disclose Personal Data.
Additional information about the User’s Personal Data
System Log and Maintenance
For reasons related to the operation and maintenance, this website and any other service, provided by third parties, that may be used, may collect a system record; that is, files that record the interaction with this website and that may contain Personal Data, such as the IP address of the User.
Additional information on the collection and processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Holder at any time. Contact information is indicated at the beginning of this document.
How long are the collected data kept?
Personal Data will be treated and kept for the necessary time and for the purpose for which they have been collected.
- The Personal Data collected for the formalization of a contract between the Holder and the User must be kept as such until such contract has been formalized completely.
- The Personal Data collected in the legitimate interest of the Holder must be kept for the time necessary to fulfill that purpose. Users can find specific information related to the legitimate interest of the Holder by consulting the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Holder may keep the Personal Data for an additional period when the User gives his consent to such treatment, provided that said consent remains in force. In addition, the Holder will be obliged to keep Personal Data for an additional period whenever it is required for the fulfillment of a legal obligation or by order that comes from the authority.
Once the conservation period is over, the Personal Data must be deleted. Therefore, the rights of access, modification, rectification and portability of data may not be exercised once said period has expired.
Third parties that will receive your data
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports of its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
Content commenting services allow Users to make and publish their comments regarding the contents of this Application.
Depending on the configuration established by the Owner, Users may also make anonymous comments. If there is an email address between the Personal Data provided by the User, it may be used to send notifications of comments on the same content. Users will be responsible for the content of their comments.
If a content commenting service provided by third parties is installed, it is possible that even if Users do not use the commenting service, that service collects web traffic data related to the pages on which the commenting service is installed.
Own comment system (this website)
This website has its own internal content commenting system, through the WordPress platform.
Personal Data collected: last name (s), email address, first name and website.
Interaction with Social Networks and external platforms
These types of services allow you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website.
The interactions and information obtained through this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network.
In the event that a service is installed that allows interacting with social networks, it is possible that even if Users do not use the service, it collects web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.
Like button and Facebook social widgets (Facebook, Inc.)
The “Like” button and Facebook social widgets are interaction services with the Facebook social network, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
Place of treatment: USA – Política de privacidad. Member of the “Privacy Shield” agreement.
“Pin it” button and social widgets on Pinterest (Pinterest)
The “Pin it” button and Pinterest social widgets are interactive services with the Pinterest platform, provided by Pinterest Inc.
Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
Hosting (website hosting)
This blog uses SiteGround services as hosting. This for the purpose of blog hosting only.
Personal data collected: Cookies.
The MailRelay widget is a service to interact with the MailRelay email address and the message delivery service provided by CPC Servicios Informáticos Aplicadas a Nuevas Tecnología S.L.
Personal Data collected: last name (s), email address and name.
This type of services allows the User Data to be used for commercial communications under various advertising forms, such as banners, although always in relation to the User’s interests. This does not mean that all Personal Data is used for this purpose. The information and conditions of use are detailed below.
Adsense is an advertising service provided by Google.
This type of services analyzes the traffic of this Application, which potentially contains Personal Data of the User, in order to filter the traffic, messages and content that is recognized as SPAM.
Akismet (Automattic Inc.)
Akismet is a SPAM protection service provided by Automattic Inc.
This type of services provides our readers with the possibility of obtaining the products recommended here without having to leave home. They can be applied in the form of links in articles or advertisements. It should be noted that for each purchase that the reader makes through these sites, the owner of this blog will receive a small commission. This does not affect at all the price that the reader pays for the product.
This website uses Amazon affiliate links in articles.
Data collected: different kinds of data and cookies.
This website shows Sigma and Too Faced affiliate ads. Both are handled by Impact Radius.
Bluchic Affiliate Program
This website is affiliated with the Bluchic program for the purpose of offering paid templates for the creation of future blogs.
Data collected: Different kinds of data and cookies.
Place of treatment: USA Política de privacidad
Homemade Skin Care – Recetas Caseras de Belleza by Susie Rodena uses third-party services to handle payments corresponding to the sale of infoproducts.
This system collects information to process payments for purchases made through this website.
Data collected: Name, email, address and payment method such as information about the bank account or credit card used for that purpose.
Place of treatment: USA Política de privacidad.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a reader and user of this website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that proporsions to Homemade Skin Care – Recetas Caseras de Belleza by Susie Rodena. Therefore, Sugmaylik Rodena is exonerated of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee the accuracy, validity and veracity of the data they provide to this website through subscription, contact and comment forms. Similarly, users are responsible for keeping this data up to date.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Sugmaylik Rodena (Homemade Skin Care – Recetas Caseras de Belleza by Susie Rodena) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights ARC. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. This allows the site or service provider systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
• Understand and save user preferences for future visits • Keep track of ads • Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer notify you every time a cookie is sent. Or you can choose to turn off all cookies. This is done through browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Policy on the use of ADSENSE
Google’s advertising requirements can be summarized in the Google Ads Principles. These are launched to provide a positive user experience. You can read more about this. HERE.
• Integration of the DoubleClick platform We, together with suppliers such as Google, use third-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and (such as the DoubleClick cookie).
We also use other third-party identifiers to compile data about user interactions, ad impressions and other ad service features related to our website.
You can choose not to use them. For that you must go HERE
California Online Privacy Protection Act
This should indicate exactly the information that is collected and the people or companies with whom it is shared. – See more HERE
According to CalOPPA, we agree with the following:
1)Users can visit our site anonymously.
Sugmaylik Rodena reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices. In these cases, Sugmaylik Rodena will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Handling of NO-TRACK signals on our site
We honor No Trace signals and use advertising when there is a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism in place.
COPPA (Online Children’s Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to collecting personal information from children under 13, the Internet Children’s Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the consumer protection agency of the United States, enforces the COPPA Rule, which specifies what online website and service operators should do to protect the privacy and security of children online.
The content of Homemade Skin Care – Recetas Caseras de Belleza by Susie Rodena is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Children who wish to enter this website must do so with the prior authorization of their parents.
Information fair practices
The principles of fair information practices form the backbone of the privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played an important role in the development of data protection laws throughout the world. Understanding the Principles of Fair Information Practice and how they should be implemented is essential to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
To be in line with fair information practices, we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you by email
• Within 1 business day
We also agree with the Principle of Individual Compensation that requires that people have the right to legally exercise rights against data collectors and processors who do not comply with the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against the users of the data, but also that people resort to courts or government agencies to investigate and / or process the breach by the data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that establishes the rules for commercial email. It establishes the requirements for commercial messages. It gives recipients the right to stop being sent emails and imposes harsh penalties for violations.
We collect your email address to:
Send information, answer questions, and / or other requests or questions
To agree with CANSPAM, we agree as follows:
• Do not use false or misleading titles or email addresses.• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor subscription exclusion / cancellation requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of each email. * We will not use fan profiles to send advertising individually.
If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can send us an email using the Contact form
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email. And we will remove it immediately from ALL correspondence.
How to contact us
Email: In the form of contact.
For more information about cookies, visit the following web
Updated on 2020-03-05